Unlocking the Procurement Potential Podcast:
How to Attract, Build & Retain Talents in Procurement!
Watch/Listen the Full Podcast & Find out:
· What Procurement Teams Lack that are not Related to Suppliers & the Shift to Make for Better Performance!
· 3 Skills Procurement Needs to Master so that to Build the Business Case for the C-Suite
· The Big Barrier in Any Organization & What Procurement Leaders Really Need to Sell Internally!
· How to Build True Relationships with Suppliers Without Being Prescriptive & Asking 200 Questions
· Technical vs Soft Skills When Hiring People for your Procurement Team!
· What You Can & Cannot Teach in Procurement!
Click Play Button Below to Watch/Listen to the Podcast:
Click Button Below to Follow Us on LinkedIn to get Daily Procurement Updates, Inspiration and Podcast Notifications.
You might like these also ...
How to Implement a Strategic Sourcing Plan with an Example of a Step-by-Step Outline!
How Organizations Can Save Revenue, Improve Reputation & Promote an Ethical Workforce by Implementing Key Strategies that are Simple with Little Time & No Money
Easy-to-Read & Down-to-Earth Special Report Showcases a Strategic Approach to Build Procurement Teams to World Class Skills. Tested & Proven with Hundreds of Teams
The Best Request for Proposal Practices, Checklists, Examples & Guidelines to Bullet-Proof Your RFPs. By Michael Asner - Leading Author for RFP Processes!
7 Critical Areas of Excellence that Procurement Directors & Executives Need to Embrace for Success!
Effective, Practical & Easy-to-Apply Strategies, Examples & Techniques That Show How To Achieve Cost Reduction in Purchasing & Procurement!
Special Report Shows Strategies to Successfully Negotiate with Suppliers, Get Better Prices & Terms, Without Being a Pain in Their Back!
Down to Earth & Easy to Read Report Show-Cases Unique Procurement Practices with Unconventional & Hard-Hitting Examples to Help Buyers Move to a Strategic Level
The Single Concept That Transforms Procurement Getters Into Strategic Buyers & Leads Them to Succeed in Their Procurement Careers!