BUILDING PROCUREMENT SKILLS & COMPETENCES
Special Report Free Digital Copy
Easy-to-Read & Down-to-Earth Special Report Showcases a Strategic Approach to Building Procurement Skills for Teams to World Class!
A Non-Academic but a Practical Guide, this Special Report ...
- Is short and straight to the point, with less than 2,500 words it takes an average reader about 17 minutes to read it.
- It outlines a comprehensive and yet flexible approach that can be customized to any team and organisation.
- It is simple to understand and implement.
Within the pages of this report you’re going to discover:
- How to use the procurement matrix to design competence maps for each procurement role, e.g. Senior Buyer, Contract Manager, Category Manager and more - includes 7 sample roles.
- An approach that has been implemented for hundreds of organisations.
- How to build solid skills in every procurement team and use the approach 'as is' or only those parts that are most important to you and your organisation.
- The approach outlined is flexible enough to cater to your own organisation method to build a customized competence matrix, job role maps and learning plans.
Get Your Free Digital Copy by Clicking the Button Below.