6 Negotiation Skills Training Courses
Online & Live Instructor-Led Negotiation Skills Trainings Cover Fundamental to Advanced Skills Enabling Anyone to Master Negotiations & Become An Expert Negotiator
Summary of 6 Negotiation Skills Training Courses:
Continue Reading Below for More Details for Each Course ...
3 Online Negotiation Trainings for Individuals & Teams
Win-Win Negotiations Shows with Real-Life Scenarios & Simulations How to Negotiate with Suppliers for Better Prices & Terms. Some of the Key Topics Covered ...
- Win Win Lose Negotiation;
- Assessing Your Negotiation Style;
- How to Prepare for Negotiation
- How to Open a Negotiation
- How to Bargain by Asking the Right Questions
- Tactics to Use in Negotiations - Low Ball/High Ball, Bluffing, What If etc.
- When to Stop Bargaining & Closing a Negotiation
Click Here for Full Details of Win-Win Negotiations Training
Recommended to take after the Win-Win Negotiations Training, this Program Shows Seasoned Negotiators How to Build Advanced Negotiation Skills Through Real-Life Scenarios & Simulations.
Employing advanced concepts like Game Theory, Negotiation Biases & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), some of the topics you will explore in depth are:
- How to Design the Game so that it's in the Supplier's Interest to Deliver Results You Want;
- Predicting Suppliers Behavior;
- Creating Credibility with your Negotiation Approach;
- How to Avoid Your Own & Your Team's Negotiation Biases;
- How to Use Cognitive Bias in Your Favor;
- Influencing stakeholders (or suppliers) using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Learn More About Advanced Negotiations Training Here ...
Recorded from Live Instructor-Led Training, this Course Includes Selected Recordings of Tested & Proven Procurement Negotiation Techniques, Strategies & Tools that Help to Negotiate Successfully Without Being a Pain on Suppliers’ Back!
Probably the only negotiation e-course for procurement that shows techniques, strategies and tools that are simple to use so that you get results almost immediately. For example some of the topics covered are:
- The 6 Critical questions suppliers always ask and word by word replies to all of them eg How much is your budget? Or Who are the other suppliers you’ve contacted for this?)
- What else can you negotiate apart from price so that suppliers have incentives to work with you!
- 7 Steps to Getting Suppliers to Give Cost Breakdowns of their quotes so that you know where to really negotiate
- Step by Step Process in Negotiating and Resisting Price Increases so that you either maintain the same prices as before or sometimes even get a lower price
- The 7 Steps Negotiation Process that you can use for all your negotiations
Full Details about the Effective Procurement Negotiator Here ...
3 Instructor-Led Negotiations Trainings for Teams Only!
The Advanced Procurement Negotiations is a 2 Days Class Training or 4 Half-Days Live Virtual Training, with Hands On & Interactive Exercises, Case Studies, Checklists, Templates & Examples Including ...
- 10 interesting case studies,
- interactive group exercises
- ready-made to use templates,
- checklists and examples,
- plus 2 in-depth role plays
Full Details about the Advanced Procurement Negotiations Training Here --->>>
This 2 Days Class Trainings or 4 Half-Days Live Virtual Trainings for Teams of 10 or more, shows how Buyers must level up their negotiation skills by being able to sell the supplier on why the seller’s price is too high!
This program discusses advanced techniques and tools to create expert negotiators who bring high confidence and abilities to price negotiations with suppliers and contractors. Some of the topics covered are:
- Methods in preparing to negotiate price
- About cost drivers and market changes that can reduce price
- Seller’s pricing objectives
- How Best to Negotiate in a Volatile Market
- Combining Price Negotiations with other important issues
- How to work with Cost Estimating Relationships
- The elements of cost that make up the price
More Details about this Price Negotiations Training Here --->>>
Best Practices in Purchasing Negotiations Planning & Strategies
This 2 Days Class Training or 4 Half-Days Virtual Live Training, provides strong competencies in the methods and strategies that will result in successful negotiations with suppliers and contractors. Conducted Exclusively for Teams of 10 or more it includes Extensive Role Plays in Real-Life Negotiations. Some of the topics covered are:
- The importance of planning in successful negotiations
- What Are the Approaches in negotiations
- 4 approaches to assist in single and sole source negotiations The importance of determining, rating, and valuing the issues in a negotiation
- 6 areas in evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- 18 Important points to remember in the negotiation
Contact Us Here to Get Full Details about this Program
Or Call us at +1-312-300-8968
Looking to Upgrade Your & Your Team's Sourcing & Procurement Skills?
Then Schedule a Free Strategy Session with us, where we'll discuss:
- How We Help Our Clients to Build Their Teams to World Class!
- Your & Your Team's Goals & Objectives,
- The 3 Approaches we Use (depending on each case) When Working with our Clients
- What Stops Individuals & Teams from Building Real Procurement Knowledge & Skills and Growing? Even if They Attended Trainings!
- How to Ensure You & Your Team Learn & Build Practical Skills & Use The New-Found Skills at Work.
There is no obligation to purchase any of our training services or solutions during the session, but this session will give you Clarity, Focus & Expert Knowledge as to What it takes to Become a Highly Skilled Procurement Pro.
Or Leave a Short Written Message Here