Thank You for downloading the Services Procurement Report
The link to download the information you requested has been sent to your email.
In the meanwhile, you can also download the brochure for the latest 2 Days Training Excellence in the Procurement of Services
Excellence in the Procurement of Services Training
How to achieve costs savings & add value when buying Services?
17 - 18 December 2012, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(Download the full program agenda when you fill in your contact details on the right!)
The cost for services compared to products is often high, simply because most services use people and there is little opportunity for production economies of scale. The great news however is that when done properly, the procurement of services results in large savings which directly add to the bottom line and profitability of your organisation.
To get the full agenda about this services procurement training, fill in your details on the right.
This training will equip you with what you need so that to master the buying of services by learning best practices, especially:
- Understand how services are different from buying products
- Examine the real cost of services to the organization
- Remove the performance limiters when buying services
- Select and maintain good suppliers
- Provide the practical skills and information to enable better services procuremen
- Apply the essential tools to enable more effective procurement of services.
- Examine the benefit of using effective Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and other ground breaking procurement techniques
- Overall, reduce the costs and make improvements in services procureme
This training is for you, if you find yourself below:
- You want to understand more about procuring services
- You are directly or indirectly involved in managing procurement of services
- You are not in procurement but want to gain an awareness of the issues and key drivers
- You are an owner, operator or director in your organization who buys services
- You are involved in Procurement & Purchasing or are a Buyer, Supply Management Executive/Manager/Sr. Manager/Director/Vice Presidents/GM.
Each class is limited to 22 participants and the seats fill very fast, usually months in advance.
Get the brochure now and after that contact us to reserve your seat for this purchasing negotiation training (simply click here and fill in your details on the right)
For More Trainings - click the below links...