Participants who attended this course previously rated their satisfaction as 85.6%.
Program Satisfaction = 85.6%
Robi is an excellent trainer. After attending course, I feel excited and can’t wait to go to office and start work.
International Sdn. Bhd.
The price is the most common issue negotiated between buyer and seller. But according to salespeople, buyers generally do little more than just say the seller’s price is too high and must be reduced - a strategy sellers are very prepared to deal with. Buyers must level up their negotiation skills by being able to sell the supplier on why the seller’s price is too high.
This is the strategy used by procurement personnel with advanced skills to bring significant savings to their organization. This seminar is designed to provide advanced techniques and tools to create expert negotiators who bring high confidence and abilities to price negotiations with suppliers and contractors for goods, equipment, and services.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will benefit by learning:
- The criticality of preparation and planning in successful price negotiations
- Advanced negotiation skills sets
- Methods in preparing to negotiate price
- About cost drivers and market changes that can reduce price
- Total Cost of Ownership Concepts
- Combining Price Negotiations with other important issues
- How to work with Cost Estimating Relationships?
- The elements of cost that make up the price
- Defining The Negotiation Objectives
- Establishing initial positions
- Thru the negotiation of actual sample cases
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- General Managers Directors, Vice Price Presidents, Managers and professionals involved in:
projects, contracts, purchasing, contract administration operations, maintenance, engineering, quality,
and other company activities that expose them or their staff’s to negotiations with contractors and suppliers and who want to improve their competency in this critical area of performance.
Download the Program Booklet
Participants will gain from a combination of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant, exercises, negotiation of model cases, and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of concepts and techniques discussed.
… I’m absolutely thrilled with the training given. I have gained much than I least expected.
Alba Procurement Services Sdn. Bhd.Malaysia
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS ?
If this is not the exact seminar you are looking for, click here to find out more purchasing & procurement seminar.