Participants who attended this course previously rated their satisfaction at 80.8%.
Program Satisfaction = 80.8%.
I felt great. I learned in-depth exposure to negotiation. Different from what I read from books.
Sanyan Wood Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia
This specialized program provides financial analysis and statistical and accounting techniques for use by the purchasing professional. This will enable delegates to apply appropriate tools and techniques to improve their price and cost analysis skills of markets, suppliers and products as part of their operational procurement activity. Finally, you will learn to interpret how basic economic forces operate and influence organisational costs and analyse how suppliers work within the market context.
- Demonstrate and manage the cost implications and risk impact of individual procurements.
- Minimise and manage the financial cost risks when placing contracts.
- Successfully analyse and interpret the financial position of suppliers and identify the cost opportunities for achieving better value for money
- Be able to critically examine all aspects of the cost make-up of a product, works or service applied by a supplier
- Be able to evaluate the different costing method which can be applied by suppliers.
- To be able to produce cost models for key projects, products and services
- Identify how the use of cost estimation to achieve best value solutions
- Recognise the benefits of undertaking price and cost analysis when undertaking procurements.
- Successfully select the best suppliers to undertake contracts
- Understand the supply markets within which they procure goods, works and services
- Successfully undertake commercial negotiations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- General Managers, Directors, Managers and Professionals in Purchasing, Procurement, and Supply Management
- Materials, Contracts, Projects, Maintenance, Operations, and Financial Managers and all other Managers and Professionals focused on Cost and Price Analysis and Management
Download the Program Booklet
An email with the course details will be automatically sent to you within minutes.
Don't want to fill out the form?
Email Us: email@example.com and we'll email you the details by the next business day.
OR - Call Through Skype (Click Below)
OR - call us at: +603 7665 2035 during regular office hours
We value your privacy.
We will never sell, rent or exchange your details to any 3rd parties.
Participants will increase competencies through a variety of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant, individual and team cases, and group discussions covering the many topics presented in the program.
The trainer has a lot of knowledge and experience in procurement and can relate with real life situation.
Boustead Penang Shipyard Sdn. Bhd.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS ?
If this is not the exact seminar you are looking for, click here to find out more purchasing & procurement seminar.