Capital Equipment Purchasing Training
TBA, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Get full details about this Capital Equipment Purchasing training sent to your email immediately after you enter your contact details on the right.
With everyone working very hard to make or save money for the organization, it is surprising how many organizations allow much of this money to be wasted by poor procurement practices in obtaining capital equipment. This seminar is designed to stop the waste by providing the principles and concepts of best procurement practices to all those involved in the specifying, selection, and contracting of capital equipment.
We cover the Equipment Procurement process, the critical statement of work, look at total cost of ownership concepts, discuss sales people and their strategies, developing the tender/ request for quote, and writing the equipment contract. We also discuss progress payments, warranties, spare parts, training, equipment acceptance, and other important issues that are important to both technical and procurement professionals.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Check Lists For The Tender/RFQ
- Methods Of Price Analysis.
- The Types Of Statement Of Work
- The Many Issues Related To Warranty
- How Not To Get Ripped Off On Progress Payments
- Major Issues In Acceptance Clauses
A Model Agreement For Equipment
The organization will benefit by:
- Having a core of highly knowledgeable and skilled contract management professionals
- Reducing commercial risk
- Improving the performance of contractors through better qualification and contracts
- Reduced total cost of ownership for purchased materials, equipment, and services
- Reducing the potential for costly claims and disputes
- Higher productivity of personnel involved in contracting activities
- Improved productivity of the entire organization by better contractor performance
- Greater strategic focus of those involved in the contracting process
For full details & brochure for this Capital Equipment Purchasing Training , as well as when & where it may be conducted, simply fill in your details on the right.
You will also receive a Free Subscription to Purchasing & Procurement's Center "Weekly Purchasing Tips", that show you how to run and manage better your purchasing & procurement functions.
If this is not the exact seminar you are looking for, click here to find out more purchasing & procurement seminar.